This morning Ethan and I had the chance to go with his preschool class to the pumpkin patch and we had so much fun together. I was really needing some good, non-grumpy one-on-one time with my son and today was perfect! We got a hayride out to the field to pick a pumpkin then we came back and hear about how pumpkins grow. The kids got to feed some chickens and goats. The goats were having a head butt war that attracted all the kids. It was hilarious! Even some moms, who will go nameless, could be seen cracking up! Before we left all the kids got some popcorn on the cob to take home. We're looking forward to eating it with Mike tonight!

Found a winner!
Found a winner!

1 comments:
How sweet! I love the pumpkin patch field trips. They are so much fun! The pictures are all so good and I love the one of you and your little man! :)
Post a Comment