The county fair is a ridiculously big deal around these parts. The local kiddos all get one day off of school during the week for the fair and if you've got an animal to show (or 'showing off' as Ethan likes to call it) you can just go ahead and take the week off! We joke about it but we go and have our fair share of fun (pun intended).

This cow was gettin' a little too close to our kettle corn! Madeleine especially loved the 'moo cows' this year!
This cow was gettin' a little too close to our kettle corn! Madeleine especially loved the 'moo cows' this year!
Ethan was really wanting to do this jumpy/strap through your crotch thing so I let him have a chance at it. He didn't understand that you could do flips but he had fun jumping up and down.
And, taking after his parental units, the kid loves a good game of Skee Ball. He still working on his form and we're happy to report we only had two balls ricochet off the side of the game!
Madeleine went to the fair as well but you couldn't tell from these pictures. She wouldn't look at the camera for anything! She was having too much fun!

1 comments:
Having been born and raised in "these parts" I often forget how crazy the fair really is around here. When we lived in MN, I literally sat and moped because we weren't at the fair. I was mad! And I crack up when people say something about getting the day off. Some schools have 2 or 3 days off even! Glad the kids enjoyed it!
Post a Comment