Oh how I love time spent at the beach! We just had a fun week with my parents, my in-laws and my sister-in-law and her hubby at the beach in South Carolina. It was my parents first introduction to the beach with Mike's family and they seemed to enjoy themselves. I know I loved having them there!
a sunset walk
My filthy, dirty little girl! We were technically on a sound so when the tide was out it was way out, leaving lots of sand and mud for my kids to play in!
My handsome boy! He loved making new creations in the sand everyday and flinging as much of it as we would allow him to!
So here's my list of what I enjoyed about the week in no particular order...
-watching our family delight in our kids
-eating dinner in the PM that was swimming in the AM
-watching Ethan take great interest in every hermit crab, horseshoe crab, etc. that he noticed. He always wants to know how everything works!
-running a 3 miler with my 70 year old father-in-law
-bare naked toddler and preschool bottoms with light brown tans everywhere else:)
-quiet time to think on the beach by myself
-watching pelicans snatch their morning snack out of the water
-my babies in their swim suits and sun hats
-my babies sleeping soundly after long days of playing in the sun
-morning kisses from Madeleine when she would be up at the crack of dawn working her way out of the pack 'n play and in to our bed
-watching Ethan and Mike make sand castles and walking together along the shore
-reading and cat napping on the screened in porch on hot afternoons
-freely using the phrase, "Hey y'all!"
-a romantic sunset walk with my hubby
-seeing great pick-up-where-you-left-off sort of friends
-yummy goodies from Sonic

2 comments:
Sonic... MMMM!! White toddler/preschool butts... LOVE!!! Sunset Walks with hubby... guess I'll have to wait to find out on that one! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!! Glad you enjoyed yourselves!
Becky, your kids are adorable! It looks like you had a wonderful vacation and how great that your parents were able to come. :) I loved your list of things you loved about the trip.
Post a Comment