Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

We tried to get a few pictures of the kids before our neighborhood block par-tay last weekend and this was the best we could do!

Madeleine sporting her 'I'm about to start whining' face.


Ethan going with the 'Whatch you talkin' about Willis?" look...

Madeleine telling him that she's trying to show off her piggy tails. Her hair is finally 'long' enough to bother trying!

They both had a really good time at the party. So all American...a whiffle ball game with a bunch of neighbor kids in someone's back yard, a jazz band for Maddy to dance in front of while she tried to raise her dress up to her neck, lots of food and a good view of the local fireworks!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

lol, I love his expressions! He's so handsome! Look at those precious pigtails! I LOVE them! I remember the first time Hadleigh could wear them. :) Adorable! What a fun block party that must have been. They look very festive in their red.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I love the piggy tails!