They love each other. They really do! Around Thanksgiving Ethan was asked numerous times what he was thankful for and the first thing he said every time was Madeleine. She has gotten very good at climbing up on everything in the past few weeks - including the couch. Ethan couldn't resist grabbing her for a quick cuddle before they both moved on to other things.

I just like this one of Madeleine! I love her little grin. She has her hands full of baby washcloths because she loves getting into the drawer where we keep them. Everyday she gets them all out and every day I have the privilege of putting them away again!

I just like this one of Madeleine! I love her little grin. She has her hands full of baby washcloths because she loves getting into the drawer where we keep them. Everyday she gets them all out and every day I have the privilege of putting them away again!


0 comments:
Post a Comment