Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last day as an eel and the joys of siblings

After taking the summer off from swimming lessons Ethan has gotten back into them this fall. He seemed to pick right up where he left off and has really enjoyed his time in the water. His little 'report' card said that he can move up to the next level for the next session so today was his last day as an eel.



This afternoon while Mommy was getting a nap (for once!) Mike took some pictures of the kids 'reading' together. I always knew I wanted more than 1 child but I never really thought though the joys of watching siblings play together. I know this is only one side of the coin and that they can already push each other's buttons but they can be so adorable sweet together. They both light up when they see each other in the morning. Madeleine has started to say, "Eeeeeee!" with great delight when she watches him doing something or she wants to get his attention. I pray that they will have a close relationship as they grow up together!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats to Ethan on the swimming! Our kids will be great swimmers when we finally take the Lee/Stewart vacation we keep talking about. I love the photos of the kids together. That last one needs to be framed and put on the wall.