Saturday, October 25, 2008

Down on the farm

During the first weekend in October I ventured to Illinois with the kids (and Kelly & Riley) to visit my parents. My dad was right in the middle of harvestin' beans with his farmer buddy Greg so the kids and I had the chance to ride along one afternoon.

Ethan and G'Pa took a little ride to meet up with Greg and pass Ethan off to him in the combine. I think Ethan's favorite part may have been raiding Geeps lunchbox for goodies!

Madeleine gets her first tracotr ride on Mama's lap!

The week after we got home I found Ethan setting up his Thomas and his combine like this! Good farm folk will know what's going on here! Do you?


One day the kids wanted to play with some of my purses and I grabbed a few pictures. I told Madeleine she looked like a mommy and Ethan jumped and yelled,"No, I'm the mommy!" as he tossed a purse over his shoulder! Yikes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

Yeah... I know nothing about tractors, but I'm sure the kids had a blast! Every kid loves tractors! And the purse thing, I hope Toby isn't rubbing off on him!?! He loves purses!