This morning Ethan was up early. I don't deal well with Ethan rising early. My policy is that it needs to be at least 7 AM and I have to have at least half of my cup of coffee in my system before dealing with small children. Both points on my policy were violated this morning. While I hopped in the shower I told him to get some books to look at while he laid on our bed. After I got out of the shower and was finishing up the 'get ready' process I overheard him singing a song that must be from Sunday school. The song was worded so you could insert a name and then sing out about how God loves that person because it says so in the Bible. He was sweetly singing this song over and over listing our family, his Sunday School teachers (even the subs who filled in yesterday while two regulars were out!), Jeff and Kelly. The list went on and it was so sweet to listen to. He didn't realize it but he completely changed my outlook for the day. He amazes us everyday. Our sweet Russian treasure that we love so much.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Was favorite Aunt Stephie in that song?????? You better tell him to add me next time!!!
Post a Comment