We thoroughly enjoyed time with our buddy Will this weekend! He was definitely more mellow than he usually is with Ethan but we had a great weekend!

We went to the zoo first where I learned that my battery wasn't charged in my camera. Ooopps! They had some special activities going on and hot chocolate for everyone. We were the only ones hanging out inside for a while and the boys just laid on these rocks and stared at the animals. It was nice to have the exhibit to ourselves.
We also made a trip to visit our friend Chuck E. Will, Ethan and Madeleine put away most of a large cheese pizza and played away their tokens!
Back at the Lee house we had dinner and chocolate chip cookie sundaes with homemade ice cream. Ethan asked if the boys could watch Star Wars downstairs so they got into their jammies and headed down. I decided to try for another picture and this is what I got...
We went to the zoo first where I learned that my battery wasn't charged in my camera. Ooopps! They had some special activities going on and hot chocolate for everyone. We were the only ones hanging out inside for a while and the boys just laid on these rocks and stared at the animals. It was nice to have the exhibit to ourselves.
We also made a trip to visit our friend Chuck E. Will, Ethan and Madeleine put away most of a large cheese pizza and played away their tokens!
Back at the Lee house we had dinner and chocolate chip cookie sundaes with homemade ice cream. Ethan asked if the boys could watch Star Wars downstairs so they got into their jammies and headed down. I decided to try for another picture and this is what I got...
Take 2...so glad he decided to get that sweet, handsome face out for me! He even gave me a little smile!

0 comments:
Post a Comment