I'm slightly embarrassed that this is the only picture I snapped of your kid yesterday! Since Wednesday the kids have been begging to watch Cars 2 and I told them to wait until Friday since we would be together all day then. Colin was riveted (I'm sure that comes as a shock to you:)! I think the 'honeymoon' wore off for Maddy and Colin yesterday - some bickering but they also had lots of fun. We've enjoyed seeing Riley the past two nights as well when she and Jeff stayed for dinner. I know they all miss you tons but they seem to be getting along fine! Keep enjoying your trip knowing that you're being prayed over big time at home! Love ya, Kelly!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Cars 2
I'm slightly embarrassed that this is the only picture I snapped of your kid yesterday! Since Wednesday the kids have been begging to watch Cars 2 and I told them to wait until Friday since we would be together all day then. Colin was riveted (I'm sure that comes as a shock to you:)! I think the 'honeymoon' wore off for Maddy and Colin yesterday - some bickering but they also had lots of fun. We've enjoyed seeing Riley the past two nights as well when she and Jeff stayed for dinner. I know they all miss you tons but they seem to be getting along fine! Keep enjoying your trip knowing that you're being prayed over big time at home! Love ya, Kelly!
Posted by Life with la familia at 4:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment