Well pretty little thing, it's been a whole year! A year since they wheeled your mama into the operating room, scared as almost all get out ('all get out' was when they were going in for your sister:) A whole year since Dr. Russell said, "Becky, it's a girl!" A whole year of enjoying you and watching you grow. You are the perfect addition to our family. We couldn't have planned it any better but you might not want to tell God I said that because I spent many years wagging my finger at Him wondering what He was doing!
You are a joy to all of us and we love you so dearly!
You are a joy to all of us and we love you so dearly!
I love this shot of you enjoying your cupcake! It's so good to be the birthday girl!
Your mama had fun making some favors!
0 comments:
Post a Comment