Ethan started 3 Day Pre K today! We only had time for a rushed photo shoot this morning because the kids slept too long and we were running late. Nice way to start the first day of school! Ethan has a teacher who is new to the school this year so I'm sure we'll be getting to know her better but he already knows most of the class so that's a fun way to start things off. He's got lots of pals from last year AND his long time buddy Riley. He seemed to like his first day. The only moment of hesitation he had was right as we walked in the door. He looked up at me and said, "Can we drop off Maddy first?" No, son, this isn't church on Sunday morning. You're the only one going into a classroom! He jumped right in to play time and Madeleine and I headed for the door.

He didn't have his bag yet so we couldn't get a shot with it.
He didn't have his bag yet so we couldn't get a shot with it.
A little last minute love from his sister who adores him before we left! After we dropped him off and got out into the parking lot she asked, "Where did Ethan go?" I think she missed having him around this morning but she was my little helper as we made cookies to take to a neighbor. Sweet kids! I love 'em to pieces!

1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how big they are!! I keep thinking of Maddy as a baby but she's a little girl!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment