Sunday, June 14, 2009

Strawberry Social

I absolutely love summer! Fall comes in a close second with winter and spring trailing far, far behind. One of the things that makes me feel like summer has officially started is the yearly Strawberry Social in Wooster. It's nothing more than a gathering at the park to feast on strawberries and ice cream while you see people you only see once or twice a year but I love the feeling that summer has finally arrived whenever we go. This year Mike's mom joined us because Papa had an eye infection and couldn't come out.

I love that Madeleine is giving me the nasty eye. Get away from my ice cream and strawberries!!!


Mike and his mom with our white trash baby...belly hanging out and ice cream drippin' from her mouth. Real classy!


Happy Ethan!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures, Becky! I don't think you've got the white trash thing going on until you start referring to your kids as bubie and sissy.

Steph said...

Yummy! That looks so nice! I wish I had a bowl of strawberries and ice cream right now. lol She is so adorable and Ethan is such a cutie.