Thursday, June 25, 2009

I love a man with dishpan hands...

My mom has that phrase cross stitched on something somewhere! This week is VBS at our church. It's always a pretty big party and this year is no exception! The missions project this year is to raise money for playground equipment for Grace Place, the orphanage our church has sponsored in Cambodia. Ethan has been enthralled with the orphans since mommy's race in May so he's looking for ways to make more money to give to the 'kids who don't have a mom and dad' (to use his own words). He decided he wanted to learn to wash dishes on Monday night for some extra money and I thought it was a FABULOUS idea! I wish his love for dish washing would continue to stay this strong but something tells me it's going to fade at some point!



I just love those blue eyes and that darling smile! A handsome little man in my humble opinion:)!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mills Family said...

He is absolutely handsome!! And such a sweet boy!