After a busy month of May I feel like I'm getting my life together. I've got little projects brewing in my mind to complete at our new house but overall I think we're all starting to feel settled. I love the 'clean slate' feeling that comes along with moving to a new place...although I hope we never move again! Well, not for a long time at least! We are loving our new neighborhood and neighbors. Really nice people and LOTS of kids. I've always envied my brother's neighborhood because it seems it's brimming with fun people and lots of kids and now I feel like we've got a bit of that for ourselves as well!
Part of moving has meant that Ethan's friend Will lives only minutes away now. Will's mommy and I are good buddies (she's the one who convinced me I could run a 1/2 marathon!) and now it seems like the boys are getting to be buddies as well. Last night Will and his sister Lydia came over so their parents could have a date night. The kids all had fun playing and at one point someone mentioned getting out the camera so we did! Cute kids...even if I'm a little biased toward two of them!
Part of moving has meant that Ethan's friend Will lives only minutes away now. Will's mommy and I are good buddies (she's the one who convinced me I could run a 1/2 marathon!) and now it seems like the boys are getting to be buddies as well. Last night Will and his sister Lydia came over so their parents could have a date night. The kids all had fun playing and at one point someone mentioned getting out the camera so we did! Cute kids...even if I'm a little biased toward two of them!

1 comments:
How cute! It looks like a fun night! Your neighborhood sounds wonderful!
You know, you have to share your house projects. I love that kind of stuff. :)
Post a Comment