Today it's just Maddy and me. We took Ethan to preschool this morning and Mike's parents wanted to pick him up and then keep him overnight for some special time with just him so today it's just us girlies! We did our usual errand running and then came back to play and have lunch before she took a nap and I packed boxes until I got distracted by blogging:)! She wanted to play and 'make lunch' while I made lunch so I had to try and grab a few pictures. She's a moving target lately! It's been fun to listen to what she's saying today. Ethan tends to dominate the conversation at our house and I realized today that Madeleine probably has a lot she's trying to say and I just never get to hear it! She is so fun and brings so much joy to our home! I absolutely love her to pieces!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment