Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been a while...

It feels like forever since I've blogged anything or even felt like it for that matter. February was been a cold, sad, weird, bizarre month and I'm glad it's over. I had high hopes for March but so far it hasn't been much better. I'm trying to look at the bright side of things though and one of the easiest ways for me to do that is through Mike and our kids!

Ethan seems to be maturing before our eyes lately. Less tantrums/'fits'. He seems more heart-felt in many ways lately. The things he says to us and his prayers throughout the day are very compassionate lately. He is such a cute, good boy and I'm so grateful he's my son!


And then there is Miss Hollywood! She's very into my 'gwasses' and keys lately! I'm not sure where she thinks she's off too. Verbally, she blows us away everyday. If you count from 1-9 she'll fill in '10' at the end! She'll also sing 'A,B,C' but that's as far as she'll go for now. She's had a nasty cold for the last week but I think she's getting better.

And this is Ohio so any day is a good day for a picture of a cute boy in his Buckeye jersey! Someone gave Madeleine a little summer Ohio State outfit the other day. Ethan came to me later in the day holding his jersey and he told me that he was going to 'hand-me-downer' his jersey to Madeleine when he's too big for it.

And then there's Mike! I feel very reflective on our life and marriage lately. Probably because we're right around our 10 year anniversary and planning our trip to Chicago next month. I think we've got a really great life together. We laugh so much and just genuinely enjoy being together. We were discussing how we 'get' each other yesterday...we've both got a crazy sense of humor that comes out most often when we're together...I'm not sure other people could handle it if let them in to our 'world':) I'm a lucky girl! When I look at all that we've heard about in the past month I know that I've been blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I certainly don't deserve what I've got but I do treasure it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

melissa said...

Cute new pics! I'll be praying for a happy, sunny, warm, and fun March for the Lee family!