Like everyone else in Northeast Ohio today we headed outside and took advantage of some good snow! Today was Madeleine's first sled ride down our driveway and she loved it for the few minutes we let her stay out in the cold. Ethan and Mike played outside for over 2 hours and I'm not sure who had more fun! Mike made a cool chute down the front of our yard and into the cul-de-sac. He's hoping for some
freezing rain or sleet to slick it up and make it go even faster!

Mike took this picture of Madeleine after we girls came inside. She was pretty fussy and annoyed the rest of the morning and I'm pretty sure it was because she wasn't outside keeping up with her brother!
freezing rain or sleet to slick it up and make it go even faster!
Mike took this picture of Madeleine after we girls came inside. She was pretty fussy and annoyed the rest of the morning and I'm pretty sure it was because she wasn't outside keeping up with her brother!
"May I join you in timeout?"
Lately when Ethan 'earns' himself a little timeout Madeleine will often go plop down right next to him. They crack me up and also make me think that the timeout for Ethan probably isn't very effective if he's having fun playing with his little sister but, dang it all, they sure are cute!

1 comments:
You're in trouble mom, that sure is a tough pair to get angry at... too Cute!
Post a Comment