Thursday, December 18, 2008

Party, concert, party!

What a night! After a day that was already busy on Thursday we headed out to a party with some of Mike's former co-workers from Wooster. The German teacher was already putting on a party, complete with schnitzel and a band, so the other teachers decided to use it as a good excuse to meet for their annual Christmas get together. We enjoyed watching some of Mike's old co-workers and teachers falling all over the kids. They are so good to us and we miss getting to interact with them more often. We left that party just in time to get over to Grace for Ethan's Christmas concert for school. I'm not sure what to think of his performance but I laughed until I cried as I watched it unfold. I think we misspelled his name. It should be spelled H-A-M!




After Ethan finished singing (or not singing, depending on how you look at it!) we headed over to our small group Christmas party with some good friends. It was a perfect end to the evening - letting our kids run around like crazy as we ate goodies in the chocolate fountain! Yum!

0 comments: