Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st Day of Pre-K

Today Ethan was off to his first day of Pre-Kindergarten (a.k.a. preschool) at Wooster Christian! We attended Back to School night on Tuesday and he seemed pretty anxious which surprised us but today he marched right in like he owned the place. His teacher, Miss Linz, and his aide, Mrs. Curtis, both said he had a great day. My boss Donna saw him out in the hall going to the bathroom as the 'line leader'. Way to work yourself up the preschool ladder, son! One of the benefits of Ethan being at Wooster Christian is that his classroom is right across from my office - very convenient! I cranked out two hours worth of work with Madeleine in the stroller. We're excited to watch him grow and learn this coming year!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad he had a god first day! I love the picture. He looks like he's ready to go conquer the world.

Jeff and Anne McNutt said...

It is hard to believe that they grow-up so fast. Molly starts pre-school in two weeks and Molly is a little nervous about it. Molly can't wait to go to school with her friends!

Mills Family said...

I'm sure being across the hall is a big help for momma! Glad to hear the first day went well... Before you know it... Sr. High!