Thursday, July 24, 2008

A perfect day at Cedar Point

We had the best day today at Cedar Point! Someone called last week offering us free tickets that had to be used this week so we jumped on 'em (the tickets, not him). We decided to leave Madeleine with Mike's parents and make a special day out of it for Ethan. We all had a so much fun together. Growing up in Illinois I only knew of one person who had ever gone to Cedar Point and even then I remember thinking, "What's the big deal? It's just some amusement park." I've been educated over the past 10 years though so I now know it's not 'just some amusement park'! They have got more 'scare-the-crap-outta-ya roller coasters' than I've ever seen together in one place. We kept a slower pace with Ethan today and also enjoyed watching him ride his kiddie rides. I enjoyed the day so much with Mike and Ethan. I missed my Madeleine but I'm sure we'll make the trip with her some day! We've got video footage of Ethan and Mike on Ethan's first roller coaster ride but I'm having trouble getting it on the blog. Check back later and maybe I'll get it figured out!



1 comments:

Jeff and Anne McNutt said...

What a fun day! Molly is very into rides right now, we are hoping to make it to Wiggles World at Great America before the summer is over and check out the kiddie rides!