Yesterday I was having trouble getting our pictures loaded and I'm sure Riley's parents will be viewing this blog from the friendly confines of Jeff's office but I still needed the closure of finishing off our week in pictures. Even though the first day of spring brought a new dusting of snow we tried to make it 'springy' inside our house. The kids 'helped' make cupcakes and then decorated them with springy sprinkles. I'm pretty sure Riley only ate frosting and sprinkles with no cupcake but she was darn cute doing it! We also tried to work on a little craft but this week has reinforced something I already knew about myself...crafty I ain't! The joy is in the doing though, right???
We also decorated Easter eggs together. Riley wanted to paint hers blue and Ethan wanted orange but I talked them into broadening our color palette a bit. They had fun adding stickers after they were dry. Don't they look like couple of egg heads!?!




1 comments:
Thank you again (and again and again and...) for watching Riley for us. This morning when we got her up and she saw us for the first time since we came back her legs started doing the happy dance in her bed. She had a big grin and actually speechless, which was something new! She wanted lots of hugs and said "I miss you so lots with all my heart." It's good to be home!
She was full of stories of what she did with Ethan (most of which we will need you to translate).
Last but not least, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment