Well, I guess we've finally made the move to Blogger. Looking at the test date we set this up a YEAR ago! Geez! Let's think back to what happened a year ago though. This coming Friday will mark one year since I woke up early and took a little test that announced Madeleine's future arrival into our family and changed the course of our family forever! You really can't fault a girl for starting a blog and then not keeping up with it under circumstances like that, now can ya?!? Certainly not! Anyway, we moved over here because those we love in the blog world are already here and we were hanging out in Xanga world for whatever reason and that just didn't make sense. So here we are!
Maddy G is 4 months old today and doing awesome. She had her well visit with the doctor this morning. I am feeling slightly neurotic about immunizations. Maybe this is just something that seems to be a big deal around here but several people I know either do only some of the vaccinations available or they divide them up and don't do them all at the same time. I don't completely understand this and with Ethan I didn't think twice about it but I think because Madeleine is so young it seems scary to me - scary that they are putting all kinds of stuff into her. I do believe that our doctor is wise and we chose her because we trust her and want to keep our sweeties as healthy as possible so I'm trusting that today.
Ethan is a hoot and oh so lovable right now. He has really gotten into telling all of us that he loves us and giving lots of hugs. His interactions with Maddy melt my heart. He adores her and she loves him just the same. Last week she started laughing hard at him twice. I can't believe we have two wonderful kids that God has entrusted to us!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Moving over....
Posted by Life with la familia at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment